Did you know?
The Public Works Graffiti Removal program responds to over 2,500 reports of graffiti on public and private property throughout the city. Request Graffiti removal online.
- Huntington Beach Open for Business Expo at City Hall
- Update: SR-1 Capital Preventative Maintenance Project
- Safe and Sane Fireworks Stands Groups/Organizations Selected
- 4th Annual Mayor's Challenge for Water Conservation April 1-30
- Green Business Workshops
- Amendments to the Beach and Edinger Corridors Specific Plan
- March 2015 Mayor’s Award - Jim Merid, Public Works
- Temporary Closure of Edinger Avenue Bridge over Bolsa Chica Channel
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training in April
- Upcoming General Plan Meetings: April 1 and May 6
- Barbara Richardson with Library Services Receives Mayor's Award
- Special Olympics World Games Classic Golf Tournament